Do Create on location
date: 2000 / 2001
Do Create was the title of a project by Droog and publicity firm KesselsKramer. The idea was that a brand can be strong; so strong that KesselsKramer decided to create an entirely empty brand. They called it 'do'.
location: New York, Rotterdam, Paris, Tokyo and London
Within the Do Create project consumers were invited to interact and play, and thereby influence the design. You buy an experience: it is what you do to the object or what the object does to you that counts.
The results of Do Create were shown in Milan (2000) and on the following locations:
- The Apartment, Crosby Street, New York: 18 - 25 may 2001
- International Contemporary Furniture Fair, New York: 19 - 22 May 2001
- Kunsthal, Rotterdam: 31 May 2000 / 10 September 2000
- Colette, Paris: 4 September 2000 / 7 October 2000
- Rocket Gallery, Tokyo: 27 October 2000 / 8 November 2000
- Architectural Association, London: 11 January 2001 / 22 February 2001